Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Random Thoughts

I used to struggle to find words that could rhyme.
Now look at me, 
I don’t have the decency
This is coming off the top of my head and I’m writing it down easily.
You’re a clown, so step down, or I’ll go around your body on the ground after I knock your socks off.
Please stop your songs are making my ears pop
Be like Taylor and shake it off.
All these insecure women just take it off.
And how in the world could you do this,
Murdering children in the womb calling them sub-human
Makes me sick to think about,
All I feel I can do is run around
Screaming don’t do it while I’m rhyming somehow
Maybe I should get louder
Show everybody I don’t have the power
Now the spotlight has ironically hit the lighthouse.
I’m not afraid to scream what I believe right now.
And if money is everything, then I don’t want anything.
I hope the words of this song are nothing but crippling
To your soul, it’s the goal of my life. 
Not to live for what I can get, I know that I’m right.
I’ll say that again, money is nothing to me
If I could give it all away I would do it instantly.
Still I have to murder whats inside of me.
Or it will leave my whole life spiraling. 
I dedicate all of this to the person that is lost in confusion.
Things aren’t God’s substitution.
You’re losing, just back up, I’m #1 with a lack of, individuality 
I’m cowardly on the inside I’m dastardly, look at where I will be in 10 years. Just wait and see.
NO. I forget this is God and me
If I do it for me it has no value at all.
Look at where God will take me in 10 years, I already heard the call
Still I guess I’m waiting to fall
I thought I had gone from Saul to Paul
If my life’s a plane, I think I’m about to stall
Sitting on my knees begging God as I crawl
I’m juggling personalities
So I gotta let this out of me
Sin is towering
But God is empowering
Somebody lied and said the fruits of the spirit are souring
Writing this leaves my failures cowering
Even though I’ve been here for an hour
Their lyrics just seem to be grating
on my my mind or enslaving
my mind it’s engraving 
all these bad imitations 
of what life is made of
This was supposed to chain me
But instead it just saved me
from the dark picture I’m painting
on my heart that’s too innocent.
Nah forget it I’m a figment of my imagination
Who ever said I can’t show off what I please God with
Just because it leaves your heads nodding
or your souls sobbing
I can’t help it that I write from my pain
I can’t help it that I’m going insane
I can’t help it that we’re a grain of sand
we don’t understand, I am not the plan 
but a puzzle piece sitting in the stands
but I am not a fan cause I live my life by this
I’ve got my lighthouse lit.
I’m shining for these kids
that don’t have a voice.
I thought I told you people, I am just a boy.
Writing from my pain…
Huh,
Maybe I say things too blatantly. 
One day, just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment